Terms and Conditions for From Seed To Sprout's Sleep Coaching Services
By agreeing to the following terms and conditions I hereby agree:
1. The Client understands and agrees that Loreli Palandri, Sara Forster and From Seed to Sprout Perinatal Services are providing information only. The client agrees that any health decisions the client may make are their own and should be discussed with their licensed health care provider.
2. The Client understands that information shared during a sleep consultation or class is confidential therefore they shall not collect, disclose or use any information gained about other persons in the event they are attending a group class, to persons outside of the class. Likewise, information about The Client obtained during the course of the contract will not be shared by From Seed To Sprout.
3. The Client agrees that the child who is going to be participating in the sleep coaching activities is not currently undergoing any specific medical treatment, and is deemed healthy by their primary healthcare practitioner(s).
4. The Client understands that Loreli Palandri, RN and Sara Forster, RN, will not disclose any health information, including their attendance in From Seed to Sprout Perinatal Services’ classes or private consults to any other persons. Any health information obtained during the course of the contract via explicit or implied consent or otherwise cannot be shared with any other person or healthcare provider, except in the case that The Client discloses an urge to harm themselves or others.
5. The Client may revoke consent to share health information at any time. The Client may leave the sleep coaching contract at any time, with the understanding that no refund will be given.
6. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the sleep coaching contract, The Client releases and forever discharges the Loreli Palandri, Sara Forster, and From Seed to Sprout Perinatal Services, or their spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury or loss to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of The Client.
7. The Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that The Client has carefully read this Agreement, that The Client fully understands the same, and that The Client is freely and voluntarily executing the same.
8. The Client understands that by signing this Agreement, The Client agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against Loreli Palandri, Sara Forster, and From Seed to Sprout Perinatal Services for any loss or personal injury that The Client may sustain during the course of taking prenatal classes.
9. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to this Agreement and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital.