Terms and Conditions for From Seed To Sprout's Pregnancy to Parenthood Course
By agreeing to the following terms and conditions I hereby agree:
1. The Client understands and agrees that Loreli Palandri, Sara Forster and From Seed to Sprout Perinatal Services are providing information only. The client agrees that any health decisions the client may make are their own and should be discussed with their licensed health care provider.
2. The Client understands that information shared in prenatal classes is confidential therefore they shall not collect, disclose or use any information gained about other persons in the class, to persons outside of the class. Likewise, information about The Client obtained during the course of the class will not be shared outside of the class setting.
3. The Client understands that by attending this prenatal class, they are implying that they are pregnant and their likeness and name as it appears on Zoom will be displayed to the other clients within the class. The Client may choose to change their name as it is displayed on Zoom to their initials, their first name only, or other non-identifying word if they so choose.
4. The Client understands that Loreli Palandri, RN and Sara Forster, RN, will not disclose any health information, including attendance in From Seed to Sprout Perinatal Services’ class From Pregnancy to Parenthood, to any other persons. Any health information obtained during the course of the class via explicit or implied consent or
otherwise cannot be shared with any other person or healthcare provider, except in the case that The Client discloses an urge to harm themselves or others.
5. The Client may revoke consent to share health information at any time. The Client may leave the class at any time, with the understanding that no refund will be given for class registration.
6. Class registration may be cancelled up to two weeks in advance of the first class for a full refund, minus an administration fee of $25 CAD. In the event of a pregnancy loss, The Client may choose to receive a full refund or the option to take the class when their rainbow baby arrives.
7. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the prenatal class, The Client releases and forever discharges the Loreli Palandri, Sara Forster, and From Seed to Sprout Perinatal Services, or their spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury or loss to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of The Client.
8. The Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that The Client has carefully read this Agreement, that The Client fully understands the same, and that The Client is freely and voluntarily executing the same.
9. The Client understands that by signing this Agreement, The Client agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against Loreli Palandri, Sara Forster, and From Seed to Sprout Perinatal Services for any loss or personal injury that The Client may sustain during the course of taking prenatal classes.
10. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to this Agreement and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital.